Elevate Your Cocktail Party with the Ultimate Snack Platter
Looking for a chic way to serve finger foods to your guests? Turn to an unexpected source: the Snackle box, a repurposed tackle box. Traditionally used for storing hooks, baits, and lures, it’s the perfect compartmentalized container for an array of snacks. You can find a variety of tackle boxes and discover the right water equipment for your needs at WestMarine.com!
The brilliance of the Snackle Box isn’t just its convenience and space-saving design. It’s also about the delightful array of treats you can present to your guests. And for those evening gatherings? Consider curating a cocktail-inspired Snackle Box, pairing each compartment with a different savory or sweet treat.
The Cocktail Nibble Snackle Box:
Fill each compartment to the brim with ingredients:
- cubed salami, ham, smoked sausages
- cheese cubes or slices
- cheese straws
- skewers of cocktail shrimp
- crab claws
- smoked salmon slices
- caprese anchovy skewers (cherry tomato, small ball of mozzarella, anchovy slice, and basil)
- jars or tins of smoked fish dip or fish salad
- sushi rolls
- small containers of cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, wasabi, and soy sauce along with toothpicks and spreaders