MasterCraft Boats Let Her Rip campaign 2022 is underway. Empowering and inspiring women, and building confidence in, and behind the boat, is what Let Her Rip is all about. With a goal of getting more women and girls of all ages out on the water clinics will be held round the country and attended by luminary athletes, including Seven-Time World Champion and MasterCraft rider, Meagan Ethell.
Check out the video above, in which Meagan herself provides all the Let Her Rip details. Sign up info, and details about what to expect are listed as well.
We think Let Her Rip is a great program and want to acknowledge not only MasterCraft, but also Red Bull, Liquid Force, Body Glove and Nomadix.
Finally, use #LETHERRIP on Instagram and to share and join with others in celebrating your mutual passion.
- Knoxville, TN Saturday, June 18th (Meagan attending)
- Orlando, FL Saturday, June 25th (Meagan attending)
- Atlanta, GA Friday, July 15th
- Seattle, WA Thursday, July 21st
- Austin, TX Friday, August 26th
What to Expect
25 girls and women will join MasterCraft athletes and ambassadors for an all-day on water Let Her Rip event. The day will consist of encouraging, celebrating and empowering each other as we sharpen our skills in and behind the boat.
9am: Arrival, Introductions & Gift Bags
9:30am-12:30pm: Boat / On Water Time
2pm-5pm: Boat / On Water Time
5pm-5:30pm: Meagan Ethell demo
5:30pm-6:30pm: Wrap Party Sponsored by Red Bull (including photo booth and goody bags provided by Body Glove, Nomadix and MasterCraft)
What to Bring
- Your board, vest, bathing suit, rope / handle or any equipment you prefer to use.
- We will also have equipment available for you to use and demo.
- Phone or camera for pictures
- Great attitude, enthusiasm for learning and empowering women.
Light snacks, sunscreen and drinks will be provided on the boats.
Sign Up: mastercraft.com/letherrip