AMCYC is in the Eastport section of downtown Annapolis located on the banks of the Severn River; which flows into the Chesapeake Bay and is home for the US Naval Academy.
Annapolis and Eastport boast a rich maritime heritage mingled with abundant and spectacular parks, fabulous museums and historic sites, chic specialty shops, and other irresistible attractions. Our courtyard is a perfect place to host a BBQ, casual get-togethers, or other celebrations.
Be sure to walk along the red-brick streets near City Dock. Visit a local pub. Stop by a gallery. You’ll find everything from maritime antiques to designer clothing to magnificent works of art. Or, take advantage of the plentiful choices for recreation on the bay, including boating and fishing. Annapolis is both a designated Main Street Maryland community as well as Arts & Entertainment district.
Here are some of the top cruising places some of our Maryland club members love.
• Annapolis City Dock for it’s quaint restaurants, shops, and the best ice cream.
• Cantler’s Riverside Inn for the freshest crab cakes and seafood.
• Dirty Dave’s Tiki Bar at Kentmorr Marina. With a tiki bar, calypso music, volleyball, hammocks, and more you will feel like you have gone to the BVI’s for a day.
• St. Michaels known for the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
• Town of Oxford a waterfront town and former colonial port.
PLEASE NOTE: A Boater Education Card from Maryland or your home state must be in your possession. You need education if you were born after July 1, 1972, and will be operating a boat or PWC in Maryland. You can take the boaters safety course online for free at https://www.boat-ed.com/maryland/.
Enjoy the day fishing, tubing, swimming, or cruising to your favorite place to eat.